How do I invite or remove a freelancer to / from Arbonum?
There are two ways to invite freelancers:
- Send an individual invitation by email;
- Inviting a team of performers.
For an individual invitation you need:
- In your personal account, in the Freelancers section, click on the Invite performer button;
- Specify the email of the freelancer;
- Specify additional information in the field "Feature", if necessary;
- To send an invitation in English, activate the Send invitation in English checkbox;
- Click the Send invitation button.
To invite a team you need:
- In your personal account, in the Freelancers section, click on the Bulk invitation button;
- Download an example file;
- Fill in information about the freelancer in a file (.xls format). Be sure to fill in the email cells.
The values of the remaining cells in the file:
fname - name;
sname - surname;
phone - phone number of the freelancer without the "+" sign;
specialization_code - specialization code;
invite_in_english - send an email for registration in English. 1 - yes; 0 - no
note - a note about the artist (up to 50 characters). In the future, it will be reflected in the card and the general list of freelancers
4. Select a file and upload it.
To remove a Freelancer:
- Click on the Actions button;
- Select Exclude.